A Will should be simple.
Don’t leave problems for your family. Having a will alleviates the stress on the family because you have taken care of your affairs.
We will walk you through from start to finish and draft a Will that expresses your wishes and provides for your beneficiaries.
The benefits of Wills are many – distribute your assets as you wish and negate family disputes.
Before you die
- Creating testamentary trusts
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Guardianship
After you die
- Obtaining probate or letters of administration
- Advice to Executors
- Advice to guardians for children
- Organ donation directions
- Rights and responsibilities of administering an Estate
Your Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning are in good hands at Rizos & Associates.